CuffedUp is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team to help turn our vision into action. The right person for this role will be a high-energy, driven, proactive and professional individual who takes initiative, is a fast-learner, and is excited to make an impact in a high-growth startup environment. The role will be a mix of providing outstanding support to our CEO/co-founder and partnering on or leading select projects or channels across the company, including social media and new business development.
If you are excited about being at the ground-level of an expanding company, have excellent organizational and project management skills, and are passionate about the fashion industry, then read on!
What You Will Do:
This role is going to be a little bit of everything, which is the fun of it! Some examples of tasks you may work on depending on priority:
- Drive and maintain updates in our team-wide project management system, Asana. Organize tasks and to-dos, keep track of status of work, send updates on timelines, and flag when projects are at risk.
- Coordinate calendars to schedule meetings for the CEO as required, such as introductory calls with new retail partners or candidate interviews when hiring new positions.
- Research, pitch and coordinate speaking engagements and press interviews for the CEO.
- Draft and send personalized pitch emails to potential store and press partners. Most importantly, follow up, follow up, follow up!
- Lead our social media channels, including planning, scheduling and posting across Instagram and Facebook. Continue to bring best practices, such as selecting relevant hashtags, researching best times to post and staying ahead of social media trends and requirements.
- Organize marketing assets to be accessible for all team members. For example, create an organized folder of photography pulling from Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Find influencers and content creators for partnerships, conduct initial outreach to these potential partners, and track the pipeline.
- Support industry research, manage data entry of market orders, run errands, and do various other tasks as required. Ideally, you’ll see a need and jump in before asked!
Who You Are:
- You have 1-3 years of assistant, administrative or project management experience, ideally working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- You're smart & dependable: you stay on top of multiple, perpetually-evolving projects with keen detail orientation and never miss a deadline
- You exhibit a contagious calm under pressure and exude positivity
- You are familiar with (and secretly love) project management systems, including Asana
- You have a track record of success in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment where the priorities are constantly changing to address new opportunities
- Your signature is a proactive approach: you’re always ahead of the problem and have a penchant for following up
- You have executive-level written and verbal communication skills: you’re poised when interfacing with our retail partners, potential investors, etc.
- You are a super user of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- You are interested in marketing, the fashion industry, and/or e-commerce
- You are excited to learn, grow and make a big contribution on a small team!
How to Apply
If you have any questions, you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much! We look forward to connecting with you.