If you're familiar with CuffedUp, you already know our Cuffs keep sleeves rolled & styled. Since launching just over a year ago, we've had the support of thousands of customers to keep innovating in the sleeve world. We knew it was time to roll out V2 of CuffedUp: The CuffedUp Cover! These are interchangeable covers that go over your CuffedUp Cuffs to customize your shirts in a whole new way...
Did we mention we launched this in April during the thick of the Pandemic craze? We did this because we knew we had to support our local economy. That's why all covers are handmade in Dallas, TX. Cuff, yeah!
Covers change the functionality of the Cuffs. It's important to know what to use and when. Here is a quick overview of when to use CuffedUp Cuffs with and without a Cover.
Use CuffedUp Cuffs Without A Cover:
- To keep silky or flimsy fabrics cuffed
- To keep fabrics pushed up higher on your arm
- To make a new sleeve style (like turning a bell sleeve into a cuffed one, or a long sleeve top into a short sleeve top)
- To create different rolled sleeve looks
Use CuffedUp Cuffs With a Cover:
- To accessorize your sleeve
- To shorten sleeves to be just the right length
- To keep your sleeve tucked under a jacket or blazer
- To fold your cuff up one time, and have it look clean
Check out this video tutorial for more details. Click here to shop our Cuffs & Covers.