These decorative Cufflets can be worn individually as a bracelet or paired together to keep sleeves perfectly cuffed (& stylish!). Mix & match your favorite colors or get a matching set to add a personal flair to any long sleeve shirt, blazer, or sweater.
- Made with the Designer Grade Karung Snake Skin.
- Our Cufflets are hand-sewn in the USA by female leatherworkers (expect minor variations).
- Sewn using minimal-waste manufacturing methods.
We give back by sponsoring business training for sexual violence survivors. Read more about our initiative here.
We want you to be happy with your CuffedUp order. Before we move forward with your return, did you know that there are different cuffing techniques that allow you to secure your cuffs to a specific type of clothing & get the right fit?
To get a closer look at our Rolled Sleeve Techniques, check out this link.
Head over to our How it Works page to see other ways to style the product.
If you still aren't able to find answers to your specific issues, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to have a free personal styling with you via phone or video chat.
Please contact Customer Support if you wish to request a return or refund. If your request is eligible for a return, you will be required to fill out a Request Form and provide the details as the form requests. Please note that you need to fill out the Request Form before you return any items. Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not the return address and will affect the process of your return.
You may request a return or refund for CuffedUp Cuffs under the following conditions:
- You may request a return or refund for your CuffedUp Cuff orders within 7 calendar days of receiving your CuffedUp order if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- You may request a return within 7 calendar days of receiving your CuffedUp product if the product has no manufacturing defect and is still in new and unused condition.
- The policies will not be viable beyond 7 calendar days of receiving a product.
- Handmade CuffedUp Covers are final sale due to limited quantities.
Return or refund will NOT be provided if:
- On any CuffedUp Cover orders. We only hand make a limited quantity of each Cover style. All covers are final sale.
- It is requested beyond 7 calendar days of receiving a product.
- The product is not originally purchased from the official CuffedUp Shop (CuffedUp.com).
- A product sent to CuffedUp for Return or Refund does not include all original accessories or packaging, or any item is not in new and unused condition.
- Any product fault or damage of the product has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including improper use.
- Damage is caused to the product by external factors that are uncontrollable, including fire, floods, high winds or lightning strikes.
- A product is found to have no manufacturing defects after appropriate tests are conducted by CuffedUp.
- A product is not sent to CuffedUp within seven calendar days after Return or Refund confirmation is sent from CuffedUp.
- A valid proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is not provided or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- The return package gets damaged in the transit (the customers is responsible for sending back in the original package securely)
About return shipping:
- If you return a CuffedUp product and the reason for return is not a result of a CuffedUp error, the return shipping, restocking fee of 20%, and order processing costs will be at your own expenses.
- If the reason for return is a result of a CuffedUp error, we will refund your return shipping costs as communicated through emails.
After 10 days of receiving a CuffedUp product, returns will not be accepted under any circumstances.
CuffedUp is not responsible for lost product after it has been delivered. All shipments that are marked as delivered by the carrier are the responsibility of the receiver.
To make your return, email us at email@example.com using the subject line “Return Processing”. Please include your order number & the reason for return. We will send you a return label for you to ship your product back to us at the address below:
3131 Turtle Creek Blvd. #800
Dallas, TX 75219, United States.
CuffedUp is not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments, and we recommend you insure all returns.
If you are shipping a package worth over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received, inspected, & approved, we will issue a refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 business days. If your refund is not approved, we will contact you.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Currently, we do not offer exchanges for different colors.
Shipping Returns or Exchanges
Unless there is a manufacturing defect, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Typically this cost ranges between $3.50-$4.50 for single pair orders.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
This return policy will be used as the current and official return policy.